Monday, September 29, 2008

What Happened Totawnee

When the carrier puts the hat ...

... sell your cloak and buy a goat!
The second "hat" of the season (photographed this morning) bodes well for the snow in the winter ....
situation in real time from webcam Castelluccio (so the slope Umbro), with a picture and really great quality ...
I take this opportunity to put this, found on a blog , which is good to wait for the first snow skiing "....

I think a winter evening, a night like many others, someone on the street raise their heads and say, surprised, ^ snowing! ^. I think at the end of the summer there is the fall and then there's the winter and that winter will never end. I firmly believe that no matter how hot can make the snow comes. I think for those who can make me tie knots, how many drops of sweat may go down the back and mark the shirt for those with colleagues ^ grin and ignorance of the first class to ^ cross, how many old stunned you can mock overcome in the queue at the supermarket one morning will put the skis in the bag machine and point north. I believe that one day I'll give in to the temptation to bring behind the tent and sleeping at high altitude instead of coming down soon. I think that for many problems we reserve the everyday, nothing, nothing, that would give satisfaction as the first bend of the season in the dust. Nothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment