Monday, October 18, 2010

Gay Crusing Areas In Mumbai

Cetonia aurata

adult insect that feeds on ripe fruit .

Insect adult, died after spawning, and larval .

During this time I'm using the soil and composting got the other year I have thought of that, many books and magazine articles devote to the subject. We read all the rules and techniques to achieve a good result. In a few cases the subject is explored with reference to fungi, bacteria and worms that transform plant material into fertile soil for reuse. Since I started composting, I noticed the huge participation of Cetonia aurata processing. Very often, this beetle is remembered as an enemy of the roses, which I do not agree because the insect can yes find the flowers of the rose, but only to feed on pollen or fruit ripening advanced, more aggressive beetles are already addressed in the Blog. If we add the great service that operate larval beetles golden arrows, and digesting plant materials such as shredded leaves leathery oak, walnut and even bark, making it available to other people's green waste compost, I think this bug should be re-evaluated and protected. In the last image I have fixed the time of rupture of the capsule, which produces the larva, to implement its metamorphosis. Of course, my way of composting is absolutely natural and consists of two connected mounds, separated by a network metal, so that in times of all the inhabitants have moved into the heap in training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment