Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fleetwood Scorpion For Sale In Texas

Pseudolarix amabilis, synonymous

Case & Country in January 2011
not all agree on the fact that they are synonyms, but I could describe what I see and I think I can support, in the few botanic gardens where there is is called the two names interchangeably.
Recently, there are more widespread, people began to know they exist, but ... they are only thumbnails, but live thumbnails. What I mean is that you begin to see how bonsai. Somehow the charm subisco bonsai, when it comes to "real" bonsai, but I am fundamentally convinced that the specimen is in some way imprisoned, if not tortured. Some saw a bird in a cage would want to buy it to restore his freedom, I have done the same thing, I bought a bonsai Pinus parviflora and I "liberated" is growing happily in my garden, in a few years already feet tall.
I fell in love immediately pseudolarix of a tree which comes from China, rare to see in our parks. After seeing him
Isola Madre, and Villa Taranto on Lake Maggiore, I wanted to procure some plants - and has not been easy - for the nursery but especially for me, I planted a few plants to see them grow, although the texts I've seen (in this case I have not direct experience), it seems that my land does not provide ideal conditions. I hope to have the same positive surprises that I had with Taxodium.
Some people think when they see it is a larch, are unable to understand the small differences between the two, who then are not so small. Its leaves, soft green and soft as in larix, are longer, reaching even to 6 cm and form asymmetric bunches. The difference between the two kinds of cones is even more pronounced, but it is not easy to meet with pseudolarix cones.
The port, the arrangement of branches, attracts more than a Cedrus atlantica a larch. Its needles in autumn, before falling, take a beautiful deep yellow color. For this reason, in the East is also known as Golden Larch.
stand the heat much more than the larch, especially in summer, and this allows a much more widespread use in gardens. In the service sector
occupied vast areas in northern Europe, both believed that amber Baltic resulting from its fossilized resin.
deserves a much greater spread of this plant, which still remains important in his country of origin, even in medicine, but it's the same old thing, if the gardeners, the designers of gardens, landscapes do not know him do not offer it, and will always remain difficult to find on the market. We can not wait to be the nurseries to find out the pseudolarix and decide to grow it, then if no one buys it.
will be the time that we thank the fans of bonsai for its spread.

You can see examples of Pseudolarix in the gardens of Lake Maggiore Isola Madre and Villa Taranto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment