Monday, November 22, 2010

List Of Most Reliable Laptops

Rose Sweet potato seed

The inclement weather stopped me in the autumn garden activities. At this time there would be plenty to do ....
However, for me it's the right time to devote to the collection of the berries of the roses that want to sow. There are plants on which, this summer I did cross, or old roses of course I want to play or even plant species that interest me to be tested as rootstocks. So those rainy days they use the recovery of well-cleaned seeds, sown in various containers on which the source, the intersection data and more. If everything is done right, around February there will be the first seedlings. The following images relate to some results that I achieved so far, no follow patterns set by others, but free to follow my goals and my ideas.

Obtained in 2007, fleshy petals, the heart is tending to lemon yellow, fragrant and flourishing.


This rose is 2006, the great strokes of pink salmon. He has a tendency to intensify the color with the passage of time. Light fragrance, flourishing.


strong Gallic influence in this hybrid of pink, very fragrant, not flourishing.


obtained in 2002, underestimated at the beginning, is not flourishing, but produces very large flowers, very fragrant. The plant produces suckers, this variety has a strong influence of the damask rose.


Rosa tones rather surprising mixture of copper and gold, red shades prevail over time. Obtained in 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment